Re: [HACKERS] multi-byte support broken in current

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [HACKERS] multi-byte support broken in current
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Huh? MULTIBYTE is defined in include/config.h, where it should be, when
> you configure with --enable-multibyte. I explicitly removed the
> -DMULTIBYTE option from the compile line. Perhaps the portions of the code
> that were "broken" need to include c.h? The -DMULTIBYTE thing ought to go.

Oh, I see. I reverted back my change to Makefile.global. Sorry for the
confusion.

BTW, while running configure, --with-mb is silently ignored. This is
not good since users might believe multibyte has been enabled. I have
added checking for --with-mb. If it is specified, configure now prints
an error message and exits.
--
Tatsuo Ishii