Re: [INTERFACES] Forms too complex or to large in pgaccess?

От R.Hoellwarth@t-online.de (Ronald Hoellwarth)
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Forms too complex or to large in pgaccess?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Am Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 04:29:37PM -0500 schrieb David Conners:

> ANy help or advise is appreciated.

Well, I encountered the same problem and found the following solution.
I create scripts that do some stuff and then use the following code to
source the thinggummy.

DataControl(.kz.query)::setSQL "SELECT scriptsource FROM pga_scripts where scriptname = 'kz_bind';"
DataControl(.kz.query)::open
DataControl(.kz.query)::updateDataSet
set scriptcode $DataSet(.kz.query,scriptsource)
DataControl(.kz.query)::close
eval $scriptcode

> Thanks,

I hope it could solve the Problem.

Ahm. While dealing with this Problem I learned that long variable names are
good to read and understand their purpose, but on the other side they need
much of the precious space!! So - "as short as possible but as long as
needed" might get a well to remember sentence.

greetings from Crailsheim, Germany
ronald hoellwarth

--
Ronald Höllwarth    Registrierter Linux User #132865
<hoellwarth@yahoo.com>    GPG - SchluesselID 0x2F7A041A