Re: [HACKERS] Problem with foreign keys and inheritance

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Problem with foreign keys and inheritance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Oliver Elphick" wrote: >When I create a table that inherits from another table that uses foreign >keys, I get
somethinglike this: > >  ERROR:  cache lookup of attribute 10 in relation 124171 failed > >This is happening in
get_attribute_name()of backend/utils/adt/ruleutils.c

I'm still trying to track this down; it seems to be happening when the
backend is trying to fetch details of the ancestor class, in
deparse_expression().

However, I cannot find relation 124171; is there any way to find out
where a relation is, given only its oid?

Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he
shall     stand at the latter day upon the earth"                                                   Job 19:25