Re: [HACKERS] CREATE TABLE ... PRIMARY KEY kills backend

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CREATE TABLE ... PRIMARY KEY kills backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ./configure --with-tcl --with-mb=UNICODE --with-odbc --enable-locale
> --with-maxbackends=64 --with-pgport=5431 --program-prefix=pg7.

I didn't see your problem here. My configuratuion is:
./configure --with-mb=EUC_JP

> The reason is that regress.sh uses createdb; createdb has a bad test for
> the encoding value (I have sent a patch separately).  So I assume no-one
> has run regression tests with multibyte-encoding enabled?

Thank you for the fix. I have just committed your changes.

I already have fixed that too with my private working files, but
forgot to commit.
--
Tatsuo Ishii