Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with Informix SQL

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with Informix SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> select ...
> from t1 inner join t4 on t1.x=t4.x,
>      t2 left outer join t1
>        on t2.y=t1.y and
>           (t1.start_date between t2.start_date and t1.start_date),
>      t3 left outer join t1 on t3.x=t1.x and t3.y = t1.y;

Let's be honest, folks.  This is almost unreadable.  I think we will
need some simpler way to access _outer_ in addition to the ANSI way.

I can't imagine how I would answer a question: "How do I do an ANSI
outer join".  It would need its own FAQ page.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with InformixSQL
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Enhancing PGSQL to be compatible with Informix SQL