Re: [HACKERS] pg_dumpall prob

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dumpall prob
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> line 50 of pg_dumpall (cvs of today) has
>
> psql -l -A -q -t| tr '|' ' ' | grep -v '^template1 ' | \
>
> psql -l -A -q -t| tr '|' ' '
>
> will return a list of databases beginning with the two lines

OK, this is an artifact of the new psql format.  I have changed to the
code to be:
psql -l -A -q -t | grep '|' | tr '|' ' ' | sed -n '2,$p' | \grep -v '^template1 ' | \

This removes all lines with no pipe, changes pipe to space, and removes
the first line and the template1 line from the output. This should work.

Pennsylvania19026