Re: [pgScript patch] Improved test output + make use of pgAdmin UI for error output

От Mickael Deloison
Тема Re: [pgScript patch] Improved test output + make use of pgAdmin UI for error output
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
2009/3/11 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>:
> If I enter this example from the docs:
>
> SET @A = INTEGER(100, 200);
> PRINT @A; -- Prints an integer between 100 and 200
> PRINT @A; -- Prints another integer between 100 and 200
>
> I get:
>
> 3.9-10: syntax error, unexpected '-'

Please refer to my previous message for the explanation of this syntax
error. A very simple correction is possible but I need the third patch
on my first email to be applied because the correction is on that part
of code (the idea is to add a wxT("\n") to the query when calling
psgScript->ParseString() in froQuery.cpp so that the script always
ends with an empty line).

Best regards,
Mickael