Re: Proposal for XML Schema Validation

От Kodamasimham Pridhvi (MT2012066)
Тема Re: Proposal for XML Schema Validation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On      2013-08-09 14:14:34, Craig Ringer wrote:
>Well, if you're planning on relying on libxml in core (and it'll have to
>be in core if you're adding new syntax) then you'll need a solid, well
>researched answer to that one or an alternative XML library that's
>portable and doesn't have those issues.
After doing some research regarding this issue and going through mailing list, we were unable to find a fix for memory
managementissue with libxml when used with postgresql can you please suggest us any alternative to libxml or redirect
tosome resources.

Thanks and Regrads,
Pridhvi and Vikranthsingh,
IIITB

От: "ktm@rice.edu"
Сообщение: Re: get rid of SQL_ASCII?
От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs