Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-01-22 Mo 14:16, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 2024-01-22 Mo 01:29, Peter Smith wrote:
>> 2024-01 Commitfest.
>>
>> Hi, This patch has a CF status of "Needs Review" [1], but it seems
>> there were CFbot test failures last time it was run [2]. Please have a
>> look and post an updated version if necessary.
>

> Thanks.
>
> Let's see if the attached does better.

This time for sure! (Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!)

It turns out that NO_TEMP_INSTALL=1 can do ugly things, so I removed it,
and I think the test will now pass.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Вложения

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column