Re: Need help how to reproduce MySQL binary to PosgreSQL

От Condor
Тема Re: Need help how to reproduce MySQL binary to PosgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09-08-2020 09:20, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you checked this?
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44813386/mysqls-hex-and-unhex-equivalent-in-postgres
>
> --
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Ashesh Vashi
> EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company [1]
>
> _http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi_ [2]
>
> On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 11:42 AM Condor <condor@stz-bg.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> how I can reproduce MySQL binary to PosgreSQL and use follow
>> functionality in PG.
>>
>> On mysql I have table with 3 fields:
>>
>> CREATE TABLE table (
>> user_id int,
>> user_info binary(4),
>> user_data binary(16)
>> );
>>
>> then I use them for example:
>>
>> UPDATE table set user_info = CHAR(0, 2, 0, 0), user_data = CHAR(123,
>> 1,
>> 0, 2) WHERE user_id = 1;
>>
>> select and insert them as:
>>
>> SELECT HEX(user_info) AS user_info, HEX(user_data) AS user_data FROM
>>
>> table;
>> INSERT INTO table (user_info, user_data) VALUES
>> (UNHEX(hexdata_commng_from_app), UNHEX(hexdata_commng_from_app));
>>
>> I check PG does not have functions HEX and UNHEX. Some one can help
>> little ?
>>
>> Regards,
>> HS

Yea, I checked it, but because is 3 years old solution I expect these
functions to be implemented long ago and just have another names or to
have similar functions that do the same functionality. It's seems not,
Okay will use the solution from sof.

Regards,
HS

Сообщение: Re: Need help how to reproduce MySQL binary to PosgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Need help how to reproduce MySQL binary to PosgreSQL