Re: Another question about composite types

От imad
Тема Re: Another question about composite types
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
There is always an _typname created for arrays like we have _int4 for
_int4, _varchar for varchar and _timestamp for timestamp etc.

May be you have to write some _typname for your type to use it in
arrays. We always use array_in and array_out for _typenames BTW.

This may be helpful to you.

--Imad
www.EnterpriseDB.com