Re: Long SQL Update Question

От imad
Тема Re: Long SQL Update Question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
You can turn on logging ... but your transaction would be even slower
after that.

The following links should give you some pointers:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/monitoring-stats.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/monitoring.html

Also try Nagios monitoring plugins for PostgreSQL. Get it from pgFoundry.

--Imad
www.EnterpriseDB.com

On 11/4/06, Dylan Lorimer <edylan@google.com> wrote:
> So I kicked off a SQL transaction that has been running for 30+ minutes. Is
> there any way to monitor it to know if it has possibly hanged or not? To be
> fair, it is an update on 4+ million rows, so I expect it to run for a bit.
> But any stats or metrics I can get would be helpful.
>  Cheers,
>  dylan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: