Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Robert,

On 2017/07/20 23:19, Robert Ball wrote:
> Hello
>
> We are also encountering issues when using psqlODBC 09.06.0400 with MSACCESS 2016, it seems to lose the connection to
thedatabase. I can open forms, but get issues  with some data not showing, similar to Christian but mine shows "#Name?"
ratherthan "#Deleted" .

>   If I try and look at a table via MSACCESS sometimes I can see the data, other times I get an "ODBC -- call failed"
error.

Thanks for the report.

> Even though I have debug enabled I get no log files generated.

Do you turn on the global debug option?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

youmust not use or disclose such information, instead please report it to admin@manifest.co.uk.
> Legal: Manifest is the trading name of: Manifest Information Services Ltd: Registered in England Number 3401145 & The
ManifestVoting Agency Ltd: Registered in England Number 2920820 Registered Office at above address. Please Click Here
https://www.manifest.co.uk/legal/for further information.

sometables the data looks good, some are entirely filled with "#Deleted".

> Most interestingly, however, for some tables, exactly 9 out of every 10 rows in datasheet view are "#Deleted".
Specifically,there are always nine rows like that, followed by one with valid data. If I change the sort order of any
column,I get a screenful of valid rows, except for the selected row; that one stays at "#Deleted".

> Changing sort order always jumps the view back up to the first row; when I scroll down, everything below the first
pageis still similar to before; nine rows #Deleted, one row valid, repeat. The pattern resumes at the page edge, i.e.
ifthe window does not show a multiple of 10 rows the valid rows after scrolling down will be different ones than
before.

> I have switched back and forth between .310 and .400 a few times, with reproducible results each time.
>
> There is no apparent correlation between .400's behavior for any given table and the content of that table. ISTR that
Accesslikes timestamp columns for identifying rows; none of my tables have any.

От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released
От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] psqlODBC 09.06.0400 Released