Re: explain plans with information about (modified) gucs

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: explain plans with information about (modified) gucs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 12/17/18 10:56 PM, legrand legrand wrote:
> what would you think about adding
>     search_path
> to that list ?

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. Currently it gets filtered out
because it's in the CLIENT_CONN_STATEMENT group, but the code only
includes QUERY_TUNING_*.

But we don't want to include everything from CLIENT_CONN_STATEMENT,
because that would include various kinds of timeouts, vacuuming
parameters, etc.

And the same issue applies to work_mem, which is in RESOURCES_MEM. And
of course, there's a lot of unrelated stuff in RESOURCES_MEM.

So I guess we'll need to enable QUERY_TUNING_* and then selectively a
couple of individual options from other groups.

regards

Сообщение: Re: explain plans with information about (modified) gucs
Сообщение: Re: explain plans with information about (modified) gucs