Re: [HACKERS] Useless code in ExecInitModifyTable

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Useless code in ExecInitModifyTable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/06/21 23:52, Robert Haas wrote:

> You're right that there is a comment missing from the function header,
> but it's not too hard to figure out what it should be.  Just consult
> the definition of ModifyTable itself:
>
>          /* RT indexes of non-leaf tables in a partition tree */
>          List       *partitioned_rels;

I agree on that point, but I think it's better to add the missing
comment for the create_modifytable_path argument, as proposed in [1].

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/e87c4a6d-23d7-5e7c-e8db-44ed418eb5d1%40lab.ntt.co.jp