Re: Fwd: pgadmin not opening in concurrent sessions

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fwd: pgadmin not opening in concurrent sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/8/24 07:27, Siraj G wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I installed PgAdmin4 8.2 in a Windows platform, for all the users. The
> issue we are having is, if any user launches it, nobody else can launch it.
> Eg., userB logs in and launches PgAdmin, it gets launched. Now if UserA
> and UserB tried to login, they get nothing, no event/response from
> Windows/the tool.
>
> Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, is there any workaround or fix
> for this?

The better place to ask this is:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Siraj G
Сообщение: Fwd: pgadmin not opening in concurrent sessions
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Clarification regarding managing advisory locks in postgresql