Re: protocol-message-formats <- display format

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: protocol-message-formats <- display format
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 1/8/19 2:33 PM, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/protocol-message-formats.html
>
> Hi,
>
> It would improve the readability if we add further tabulation to the
> description of each message.
> Also, make the message title bold to visually distinguish it from the
> description.
>
> I would gladly modify the css to make this happen.

Looking at a version[1] before the the redesign, it appears there was
further indentation, so yes, this should be added back in.

I believe the titles are used in other places with that style, so we'd
have to make sure any changes to that don't affect readability on other
pages.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]