Re: Evaluate arguments of correlated SubPlans in the referencing ExprState

От Alena Rybakina
Тема Re: Evaluate arguments of correlated SubPlans in the referencing ExprState
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18.07.2024 23:01, Tom Lane wrote:
> Alena Rybakina <lena.ribackina@yandex.ru> writes:
>> I fixed it. The code remains the same.
> I see the cfbot is again complaining that this patch doesn't apply.
>
> In hopes of pushing this over the finish line, I fixed up the (minor)
> patch conflict and also addressed the cosmetic complaints I had
> upthread [1].  I think the attached v4 is committable.  If Andres is
> too busy, I can push it, but really it's his patch ...
>
> (BTW, I see no need for additional test cases.  Coverage checks show
> that all this code is reached during the core regression tests.)
>
>             regards, tom lane
>
> [1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2618533.1677874158%40sss.pgh.pa.us

Thank you for your contribution! I looked at the patch again and I agree
that it is ready to be pushed.

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Add privileges test for pg_stat_statements to improve coverage
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Wrong results with grouping sets