Re: Redhat Post Installation instructions misleading

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Redhat Post Installation instructions misleading
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 10/26/18 4:46 PM, Keith Fiske wrote:

> Ideally the "Post Installation" heading should be a subheading under
> "Included in distro" since that's what it technically is. So changing
> "Included in distro" back to match the heading of "PostgreSQL Yum
> Repository" like it was before would be the ideal fix. As things are
> now, it looks like "Included in Distro" is a subheading under the PGDG
> Repo instructions.

Thanks for the suggestion, I've pushed up this change.

IMHO I think it would be good to rename "Included in Distribution" in
some way to make it clear there are post-installation instructions
available as well, but I don't have any ideas coming to me at the moment.

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: