Re: plpgsql debugger (pldbg) absent from 8.4?

От Kev
Тема Re: plpgsql debugger (pldbg) absent from 8.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mar 13, 9:30 am, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Kev <kevinjamesfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On the 2009-01-01 win32 release, I noticed I could no longer debug,
>
> Temporary bug that's since been resolved. Sorry 'bout that.

Oh, no worries, thanks for the reply.  I notice there's no periodic
build since then, but the nightly build link at http://www.postgresql.org/developer/testing
doesn't seem to be up to much.  Do you know if there's another
periodic due before the official release?

Сообщение: Re: plpgsql debugger (pldbg) absent from 8.4?
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql debugger (pldbg) absent from 8.4?