Re: CREATE tab completion

От Ken Kato
Тема Re: CREATE tab completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> +       else if (Matches("CREATE", "TRANSFORM", "FOR", MatchAny)
> +               COMPLETE_WITH("LANGUAGE")
> +       else if (Matches("CREATE", "TRANSFORM", "FOR", MatchAny,
> "LANGUAGE")
>
> Those three lines are wrong, for two different reasons and three
> mistakes.  You may want to compile your code before sending it :)
>
> +               COMPLETE_WITH_QUERY(Query_for_list_of_schemas
> +                                                       " UNION SELECT
> 'AUTORIZATION'");
> Incorrect completion here, s/AUTORIZATION/AUTHORIZATION/.

Thank you for the comments.

I am sorry for the compile error and a typo. I will make sure to compile
before sending it and double check typos.

> "CREATE [TEMP|TEMPORARY] SEQUENCE name AS" could be completed with the
> supported types.  There are three of them.

For this part, I did the following:
+    else if (TailMatches("CREATE", "SEQUENCE", MatchAny, "AS") ||
+             TailMatches("CREATE", "TEMP|TEMPORARY", "SEQUENCE", MatchAny,
"AS"))
+        COMPLETE_WITH("smallint", "integer", "bigint");

Am I doing this right? or Are there better ways to do it?

Best wishes,

--
Ken Kato
Advanced Computing Technology Center