Re: Function, that returns set of 2 tables columns

От Willy-Bas Loos
Тема Re: Function, that returns set of 2 tables columns
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>Creating a view might work.
Yeah, if all you use is SELECT, you should probably use a view, then you don't need to specify the output columns in the calling statement, only a WHERE clause.
Othrewise, it's the same thing:
SELECT * FROM myview WHERE field1=10;

Views are transparant in postgresql, so you need not worry that at first your backend will load the whole view and then filter your results (performance-wise).

On 2/13/07, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

       match

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Keyword OWNED not recognized in pg v. 8.1
От: "Cristiano Panvel"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL and OpenLdap