Re: pgFoundry Download URLs

От Guillaume Smet
Тема Re: pgFoundry Download URLs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:
> Not intractable so much as a very high ratio of amount of work to
> tangible results. To put another way, almost everyone has more
> important things to work on. Frankly, that would include you as well.
> As you are a new committer, I'd hate to see you spend time on the
> pgf mess. :)

As already mentioned by Stefan, it's far from being a mess.

And what's currently needed is some spare time from me and from one
person of the sysadmin team to work on the migration path and migrate
the service. I wasn't able to dedicate time to PostgreSQL stuff for a
long time now (I only made a brief exception for pgday.eu). It's going
to change very soon.

--
Guillaume

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: