Re: Estimation problem with a LIKE clause containing a /

От Guillaume Smet
Тема Re: Estimation problem with a LIKE clause containing a /
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> I wanted the locale (lc_collate), not the encoding.

fr_FR.UTF-8

> That would optimize this particular query and probably pessimize
> a lot of others.

Sure but there aren't a lot of queries based on the ancestors field
and if they are a bit slower, it's not a problem. However having a
query taking forever is not acceptable as the content management app
is unaccessible.
So it can be an acceptable solution in this case, even if not perfect.

--
Guillaume

Сообщение: Re: Estimation problem with a LIKE clause containing a /
Сообщение: Re: Estimation problem with a LIKE clause containing a /