pgAdmin III bug with transaction failure

От RStefko@aol.com
Тема pgAdmin III bug with transaction failure
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm trying to run a SQL script in pgAdminIII which works in psql but fails in pgAdminIII

Platform:  XP Professional sp2
Language: English
Version: 1.2.0 Post Beta 1 (Sep 12 2004)

Problem:
The script I'm running drops a table, then creates the table as separate transactions.

If the table does not exist when executing the DROP Table then I get an error "table 'xxx' does not exist' (which is OK with me) but the second transaction does not execute.

With PostgreSQL running in autocommit mode the separate transactions are implied, but I have also tried isolating the SQL DROP and CREATE statements in separate transactions.