Re: Is postgresql ca do the job for software deployed in ASP ou SaaS mode?

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: Is postgresql ca do the job for software deployed in ASP ou SaaS mode?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 7/3/06, David Gagnon <dgagnon@siunik.com> wrote:

Can I hope having several hundred of db on 1 db server?  Like 250 dbs =
250 client = 360 000 tables !!!
So is there a limit for the number of db in the db server ?(this spec is
not on the website)
What about the performance? Can I expect to have the same performance?

I am running a similar environment.  Each of our customers has a seperate database with serveral hundred tables per database.  One of our servers is running over 200 customer databases with absolutely no problems.

HTH,

chris

Сообщение: Re: Is postgresql ca do the job for software deployed in ASP ou SaaS mode?
Сообщение: Re: Is postgresql ca do the job for software deployed in