Re: How to get RAISE INFO in JDBC

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: How to get RAISE INFO in JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ravi Krishna schrieb am 20.03.2020 um 15:48:
> How do we get the notification mentioned in RAISE INFO of PL/PGSQL in JDBC.
> I can get it in psql, but not in JDBC.
>
> I am talking about redshift which has the same procedural language like postgres.

I can only answer this for Postgres.
As Redhisft has its own JDBC driver, I don't know if this applies to that as well:

All messages from a RAISE are reported as SQL Warnings on the Statement instance that you used.

So you can use Statement.getWarnings() to retrieve the RAISE output.
Note, that you need a loop that checks SQLWarning.getNextWarning() to find out if there was more than one RAISE

Thomas