Re: [HACKERS] Improvements in psql hooks for variables

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Improvements in psql hooks for variables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Tom Lane wrote:

> I updated the documentation as well.  I think this is committable if
> there are not objections.

That works for me. I tested and read it and did not find anything
unexpected or worth objecting.
"\unset var" acting as "\set var off" makes sense considering
that its opposite "\set var" is now an accepted
synonym of "\set var on" for the boolean built-ins.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité
Twitter: @DanielVerite