Re: [NOVICE] Install two different versions of postgres which should run in parallel

От Loredana Curugiu
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Install two different versions of postgres which should run in parallel
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

"Loredana Curugiu" <loredana.curugiu@gmail.com> writes:
> For installing I am running the "configure" script as follows:

>  ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pgsql- 7.4.5 --with-java --with-pgport=6947

> Although I specify a different port than the default one, the postgres it is
> installed with the default port.

On what grounds do you conclude that?  I use --with-pgport every day.
It works fine.

For me it didn't work. I had to specify in postgresql.conf the port and after that
it worked.

Thank you for the replys. Were very usefull.

Greetings,
       Loredana

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: