Re: [JDBC] Query with tables from 2 different databases inJava

От Loredana Curugiu
Тема Re: [JDBC] Query with tables from 2 different databases inJava
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On 6/7/07, Bart Degryse <Bart.Degryse@indicator.be> wrote:
Personally I have no good experiences with neither dblink nor dbi-link.
They perferm only acceptably on very few records.
My approach now is to use srf plperl functions. That approach requires you
to have a reasonable knowledge of perl, but is in my experience the fastest
(or at least slow) one and certainly the most flexible one.

How would you use tables from different databases in the same select
using perl?