A new Mailing List for PostgreSQL Graphic Tools developers

От PostgreSQL Graphics Tools Developer Meeting organisers
Тема A new Mailing List for PostgreSQL Graphic Tools developers
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

A new Mailing List for
PostgreSQL Graphic Tools Developers

Join the conversation to build better GUI for Postgres !

Dear PostgreSQL community members and advocates,

We're sending you this message because we have identified you as a developer of a PostgreSQL GUI tool or as a key member of the PostgreSQL community in this domain. Last year we organized a meeting in Warsaw, Poland to discuss and share experience on how to improve the PostgreSQL user experience.

You can find details about this meeting on the PostgreSQL wiki page below:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Graphic_Tools_Developper_Meeting_2017

During the meeting, we talked about creating a dedicated communication channel for Developers and Graphic Designers inside the PostgreSQL  community to facilitate discussions, ideas, feedbacks and further meetings.

We've asked the Postgres admin team to open a dedicated mailing list and they kindly accepted to create a new list called :
pgsql-gui-dev@lists.postgresql.org

To join this list, please go to : https://lists.postgresql.org/manage/  to register and subscribe.

This mailing list is intended to be a place where developpers from various projets can talk about UI design, UX guidelines, User Research, API, common libaries, etc.  with the same principles that prevails in the Postgres community : diversity, openess, sharing,  respect and self-organization. Please also not that this new mailing list should NOT be used as a end-user support channel for a specific tool.

When you join the mailing list, please take a few minutes to present yourself and your projet and explain what you tool is for, who are your users, what problems you'd like to solve, etc.

See you there !

--
The PostgreSQL Graphic Tools Developer Meeting Organizers