Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table

От David Steele
Тема Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table
Дата
Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table  (Surafel Temesgen <surafel3000@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Surafel,

On 1/3/20 5:57 AM, Surafel Temesgen wrote:
> Rebased and conflict resolved i hope it build clean this time

This patch no longer applies according to cfbot and there are a number
of review comments that don't seem to have been addressed yet.

The patch is not exactly new for this CF but since the first version was
posted 2020-01-01 and there have been no updates (except a rebase) since
then it comes pretty close.

Were you planning to work on this for PG13?  If so we'll need to see a
rebased and updated patch pretty soon.  My recommendation is that we
move this patch to PG14.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Сообщение: Re: Symbolic names for the values of typalign and typstorage
Сообщение: Re: Symbolic names for the values of typalign and typstorage