gp_dump: error in finding the last system oid: ERROR: get_relation_info: Relation 1262 not found

От charette@writeme.com (Stephane Charette)
Тема gp_dump: error in finding the last system oid: ERROR: get_relation_info: Relation 1262 not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm running into a few database problems, and having a hard time
solving them.  Version() tells me PostgreSQL 7.2.3 on
i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.95.2.

The problem:  when I try to use pg_dumpall, this is the error that I
get:

--
-- Database log
--

What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Stephane Charette
stephanecharette <nospam> AT telus <nospam> .net