Re: pgAdmin 4: "PostgreSQL Binary Path"?

От Thomas Landauer
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4: "PostgreSQL Binary Path"?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

thanks!!

I think I've discovered a bug:
I started the restore, and since then I have this message in the lower
right corner of the screen (see attached screenshot). I've already
restarted the computer twice, but the timer still keeps counting.

The restore did create 24 of my 30+ tables, but didn't enter any data yet.
The entire .backup-file is less than 1 MB - so that's nothing that could
take 20.000 seconds ;-)

About the initial question:
I was thinking I was supposed to enter a single .exe-file, not an entire
directory. So if it's not possible to figure it out automatically (like
pgAdmin 3 did), please rephrase the label of the field from "PostgreSQL
Binary Path" to "Directory containing the PostgreSQL binaries".

Thanks!

Thomas

Am 06.09.2016 um 12:49 schrieb Dave Page:
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Thomas Landauer <thomas@landauer.at> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> which binary (on Windows) is supposed to go in the field "Paths > Binary
>> paths > PostgreSQL Binary Path"?
>>

>> Details:
>> I have PostgreSQL 9.6 RC 1 (i.e. pgAdmin 4 1.0-rc1), downloaded from
>> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#windows
>> running on Windows 10 x64.
>>
>> And when I'm trying to restore a database backup, I get the error message
>> "Please configure the PostgreSQL Binary Path in the Preferences dialog."
>
> The directory containing the pg_dump/pg_restore/pg_dumpall that you
> want to use (it's the same as in pgAdmin 3).

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4: "PostgreSQL Binary Path"?
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4: "PostgreSQL Binary Path"?