Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/7/2023 12:35, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 12:29:29PM +0700, Andrey Lepikhov wrote:
>> I vote for only one method based on a query tree structure.
>
> Noted
>
>> BTW, did you think about different algorithms of queryId generation?
>
> Not really, except if you are referring to the possibility of being
> able to handle differently different portions of the nodes depending
> on a context given by the callers willing to do a query jumbling
> computation.  (For example, choose to *not* silence the Const nodes,
> etc.)
Yes, I have two requests on different queryId algorithms:
1. With suppressed Const nodes.
2. With replacement of Oids with full names - to give a chance to see
the same queryId at different instances for the same query.

It is quite trivial to implement, but not easy in support.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Initial Schema Sync for Logical Replication
От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL