ispell/hunspell imprecision in error message

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема ispell/hunspell imprecision in error message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was trying to look up the background of this error message:

"Ispell dictionary supports only \"default\", \"long\", and \"num\" flag
value"

(src/backend/tsearch/spell.c)

But I found that this actually talks about Hunspell format dictionaries.(So the man page is hunspell(5) as opposed to
ispell(5).) While as far

as the tsearch interfaces are concerned, those two are lumped together,
should we not change the error message to refer to Hunspell?

Сообщение: Re: No longer possible to query catalogs for index capabilities?
Сообщение: Re: No longer possible to query catalogs for index capabilities?