Re: PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1 Release: 2020-05-21

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1 Release: 2020-05-21
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/24/20 12:27 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The PostgreSQL 13 Release Management Team is pleased to announce that
> the release date for PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1 is set to be 2020-05-21. The
> Open Items page is updated to reflect this.
>
> We’re excited to make the Beta available for testing and receive some
> early feedback around the latest major release of PostgreSQL.

Just a reminder that the Beta 1 release is this upcoming Thursday. The
Open Items list is pretty small at this point, but if you are planning
to commit anything before the release, please be sure to do so over the
weekend so we can wrap on Monday.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения