AW: Stored columns: Unexpected varattno in expression to be mapped

От Thiede, Christoph
Тема AW: Stored columns: Unexpected varattno in expression to be mapped
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi all,

thanks for your help! We just upgraded our system to version 12.3 and I can confirm that the issue has been solved. Great!

Best,

Christoph

Von: Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2020 02:50:50
An: Tom Lane
Cc: Thiede, Christoph; pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
Betreff: Re: Stored columns: Unexpected varattno in expression to be mapped

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 12:10:35PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Thanks for the report!  Trying this locally, it seems to work in
> either HEAD or v12 branch tip, so I think we fixed the bug already.
> I recall some recent work around this area, so that conclusion
> is not surprising.  What I don't recall is whether those fixes
> were before or after 12.3.  You might find that updating to 12.3
> fixes it; if not, it should be fixed in next month's 12.4 release.

12.3 works properly, so you could just update to the latest minor
version already released.  Here is the commit:
commit: e92e4a2b68fe877677278c1300db1780956c984e
author: Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>
date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 16:17:55 +0200
Fix CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING GENERATED column order issue

And here is the related thread:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/16342-50008a509308f4ca@postgresql.org
--
Michael