Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2020/05/05 12:16, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have committed the first draft of the PG 13 release notes.  You can
> see them here:
>
>     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-13.html
>
> It still needs markup, word wrap, and indenting.  The community doc
> build should happen in a few hours.

Many thanks for working on this!

When I did "make html", I got the following message.

     Link element has no content and no Endterm. Nothing to show in the link to sepgsql

"Allow <link linkend="sepgsql"/> to control access to the" in release-13.sgml
seems to have caused this. Also I found it's converted into "Allow ??? to
  control access to the", i.e., ??? was used.

-     Allow <link linkend="sepgsql"/> to control access to the
+     Allow <link linkend="sepgsql">sepgsql</link> to control access to the

Shouldn't we change that as the above?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center

Сообщение: Re: pg_bsd_indent and -Wimplicit-fallthrough
Сообщение: Re: pg_bsd_indent and -Wimplicit-fallthrough