Re: Reset sequence to current maximum value of rows

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Reset sequence to current maximum value of rows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 13 Jun 2024, Jeremy Smith wrote:

> There's no need to specify the column if it has a default value, but
> specifying it did not cause the issue that you saw.

Jeremy,

I did not know this. While the reason for the issue shall remain unknown, it
did happen and my update script restored order to the table.

Thanks,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Reset sequence to current maximum value of rows
Сообщение: Re: Reset sequence to current maximum value of rows