RE: [INTERFACES] ANOTHER update of ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] ANOTHER update of ODBC DRIVER v06-40-0002
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

Thats great Byron, it seems to have stopped VB complaining and has allowed
me to update a row successfully. There do seem to be new (less serious)
problems now, but I've yet to figure out whether they are are down to my
data control or PostODBC (I suspect the code in the data control).

Thanks for your help,

Dave.