RE: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas

От Kuroda, Hayato
Тема RE: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas
Дата
Re: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Michael,

I seem this patch is enough, but could you explain the reason
you drop initial proposal more detail?
I'm not sure why extensions contained by temporary schemas are acceptable.

> Anything depending on a temporary object will be dropped per
> dependency links once the session is over.

Extensions locate at pg_temp_* schemas are temporary objects IMO.
How do you think? Would you implement this functionality in future?

Hayato Kuroda
Fujitsu LIMITED