Re: How to optimize insert statements ?

От: Christian Leclerc
Тема: Re: How to optimize insert statements ?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-novice

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )
 Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )
   Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  (Sean Davis, )
    Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )

Thank you. I just brought the modifications to my code.
Using the sequences totally solves my issue. The insertion time is
constant and systematically between 15ms and 33ms.

Christian

В списке pgsql-novice по дате сообщения: