RE: Re: Invalid memory alloc querying field type bytea

От Thompson, Shon
Тема RE: Re: Invalid memory alloc querying field type bytea
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I tried installing the latest version of postgress, and I get the same error.  Postgres returns the smaller rows
withouterrors, but cannot return the two largest bytea fields.  The length function for the bytea data of these two
rowsreturns:
647,034,150
819,319,303

This is a windows machine.  I'd expect the OS to use paging file if there's not enough memory.  My computer doesn't
seemto be memory bound because I have 16 gig and 6 gig free when the query runs.  I'm getting the same error on these
twoversions of postgres:
11.2 build 1914
12.3 build 1914

Shon Thompson