getIndexInfo() is not returning filter condition.

От Yair Ohayon
Тема getIndexInfo() is not returning filter condition.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hi ,

I'm trying to use getIndexInfo() to get index data , the one field which seems to be wrongly null is filter_condition.
I'm working with postgresql 8.03 , Java 1.5_b04,jdbc postgresql-8.0-312.jdbc3.jar (tried with 7.4 as well).

the sql statement which created the index is :

CREATE INDEX test
  ON gdm
  USING btree
  (datetime, logid, threshold, opendmessage)
  WHERE logid::text = 'ttt'::text AND threshold::text = 'YYYY'::text;

I get the same from pgadmin.

Is this bug known ? am i doing something wrong?

No reference in FAQ,archive and google groups...
Thanks.
Yair.