Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400

От Dang Minh Huong
Тема Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have tested some version of psqlODBC between 09.00.0310 ~ 09.03.0400,
and found that exactly version 09.03.0100 made the  degradation of performance
in executing my batch (it is not related to replication, i found that).

I will try to find out which commit did it and how to avoid this issues.

Thanks and best regards.
bocap