Re: Proposal of tunable fix for scalability of 8.4

От decibel
Тема Re: Proposal of tunable fix for scalability of 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mar 11, 2009, at 10:48 PM, Jignesh K. Shah wrote:
> Fair enough..  Well I am now appealing  to all  who has a fairly
> decent sized hardware want to try it out  and see whether there are
> "gains", "no-changes" or "regressions" based on your workload. Also
> it will help if you report number of cpus when you respond back to
> help collect feedback.

Do you have a self-contained test case? I have several boxes with 16-
cores worth of Xeon with 96GB I could try it on (though you might not
care about having "only" 16 cores :P)
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org