Re: [pgsql-general] Daily digest v1.9081 (14 messages)

От Oliver Kohll - Mailing Lists
Тема Re: [pgsql-general] Daily digest v1.9081 (14 messages)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8 Jun 2009, at 17:23, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a way when creating a table to limit it to one row?  That is,
without using a stored procedure?

I searched the documentation, but didn't find anything.

CREATE TABLE x (...);

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX x_only_one_row ON ((1));

very clever :D

merlin

To clever for me, I don't understand what's going on and can't replicate it in my 8.3. Any expansion?

Rgs
Oliver

oliver@gtwm.co.uk / 0845 456 1810 / 07814 828608
www.gtwm.co.uk - company