Re: Ask a PostgreSql question (about select )

От Daniel Caune
Тема Re: Ask a PostgreSql question (about select )
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Objet : Re: [SQL] Ask a PostgreSql question (about select )
>
> Please post questions to the list. I'm forwarding this to the SQL
> list, as I think it's probably most applicable. I don't know much
> about the Oracle syntax you've used. Hopefully someone will be able
> to help you.
>
> On Mar 13, 2006, at 12:30 , min wrote:
>
> > Please help me one  PostgreSQL Statement, Thanks
> >
> > in Oracle
> > select rownum,groupid,qty  from abc
> > ---  --- ----
> > 1     a5   3
> > 2     a2   4
> > 3     a3   5
> > 4
> > 5
> > .
> > .
> > .
> >

> > in PostgreSql
> >
> > How to wirte Statement (  Rownum -> change ??)

PostgreSQL doesn't have the Oracle ROWNUM feature.  But if you were using ROWNUM to limit a result set, you are more
likelyto use the LIMIT feature in PostgreSQL:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-05/msg00127.php

--
Daniel

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: