plperl in 7.1

От Jeff Patterson
Тема plperl in 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I recently upgraded from 7.0.3 to 7.1. Everything went fine until I went to install plperl using createlang. It throws the following error message:

ERROR:  Load of file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plperl.so failed: /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i686-linux/auto/Opcode/Opcode.so: undefined symbol: Perl_save_vptr

createlang: language installation failed.

Any ideas?

Jeffery S. Patterson
Meta-Lynx

e-mail: jpat@meta-lynx.com
Phone : 707-431-9320
Fax : 707-433-2918

Meta-Lynx
132 Mill St. Suite 210
Healdsburg, CA 95448

This message contains information that may be confidential and
privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for
the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message
or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail
jpat@meta-lynx.com, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.